i used to deal with used rails
china was a huge importer
r50 and r65
Seems the bottom has dropped out of it? Copper and everything has dropped like crazy. Seems china cut back on the buying. A few month ago I took some copper off To pikeville an got around 3.40 a lb for number 1. I call today and it was down to a buck.
GO VOLS
i used to deal with used rails
china was a huge importer
r50 and r65
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
I would imagine rail steal has dropped like crazy to. I think car where going for around 120 a ton or so and now they are around 40.
GO VOLS
around 65 a MT now
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
What's aluminum selling for?
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
I read on a website can where down to 24 cents. So I imagine probly 15 cent or so at the scrap place.. Ill try and find th elink to make sure that is close to accurate
GO VOLS
GO VOLS
Not good.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Aluminum cans today at coeburn 40 cents a lb over a hundred 45
Copper there is 1.25 for #1 1.10 for #2
GO VOLS
.25 a lb at Robinette's in BSG. I took off 83 lbs today and got $20.75. Pretty crappy.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Bookmarks